Saturday, March 10, 2012

Nursery : Letter Week Craft {X,Y,Z}

Fritz is currently 35 months 2 week

This week, Fritz showed up and down with his healthiness. He was great in the few days of the week then he fell sick after that. We had to bring him to a doctor as he had stomachache. Thankfully, he's fine after that. Here's some activities we did during this week.

Craft


He loves this craft. He just pasted the parts of the Xylophone. Then, he pretended playing the Xylophone.


I made letter X for X-ray. He had to paste the bones on the letter X. I made the letter X from black construction paper.

I think it's not really an X-ray as he pasted the bones not neatly. Hihihihi....



Uuuughhh.....he refused to put his hand paint on this paper. Actually, I wanted to make another X'ray from his hand painting. Too bad, he didn't want to dip all his hand on the paint. He just wanted to do the thumbprint. So I think, it's gonna be Thumbprint Xray....LOL



Fritz knew this thing as a boat not a Yacht. ^^

He's never seen a Yacht so no wonder he said it's a boat rather than a Yacht. However, he's still eager finishing the creativity. The letter Y itself as the pole.



For the lowercase letter, I asked Fritz to do the lacing around the letter Y using red yarn. He's so seriously making it. He said many times that it's a kite. After he's done with the lacing, then he ran fast to make it fly. LOL


Recently, he loves everything about painting. So, he's absolutely waiting for this opportunity to make the Yellow thumb paint. ^^



It's Zebra!!!

He drew the stripes by himself....and it looked like the Zebra wasn't having shaving....hehehehehe....



As my printer was still repaired, so I used the previous pictures about the zoo theme. I asked Fritz to paste all the zoo animals. He wanted to pasted if he's permitted to sit on the table.....-__-"



And we're really at the end of the letter. Letter Z for Zzzzz....sleeping.

Art


I was so busy making for his creativity this week. Then, he didn't wanna be an idle boy. He asked me to prepare some paints, palette, brush and paper for him. He wanted to do free painting. He's so busy for maybe half an hour with it. What a great time for him!!

Cooking


Another his activity in his idle time, baking cake. He wanted to help Oma when I was ready to go teaching that day. He helped Oma mixing the ingredient; flour and sugar. Maybe one day, he's gonna be a great chef...hopefully...^o^

Techno


He's crazy with game online. He plays with it everyday.

Here are some his favorite game:

I've less taught him bout these games. Mostly, he found the way to play with by himself. To be honest, I'm so amazed with his ability in operating my laptop. ^o^

Gross Motor
As he's sick, so we decided to stay in Kosambi, my parents' house for more than a week.
Every Monday and Tuesday, I don't have any classes. So I could have quality time with Fritz in the afternoon.

Fritz looked so bored staying at home and I asked him to go biking. Surprisingly, he didn't want me to hold his bike anymore when we moved. He wanted to cycle by himself. Really love the way he's showing his effort to cycle his bike with his little feet. ^^

Then, he asked me to swing in the park. He also didn't wanna me to hold him. He just wanted me to push him from his back. OOOOhhhhh...my boy is getting mature now.....

I'm gonna miss his "asking for help" moments......

Miscellaneous


He's getting good and wanna eat lots. This was when he's eating Marie biscuit with milk. He dipped the biscuit on the milk and ate it then. He ate lots of biscuits....yaaaayyy!!



He's a helpful boy. He wanted to help me in the kitchen when I wanted to cook spinach. We have to pick the great spinach to be cooked. He helped me picking it. Great boy, huh?? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment